Call me

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Senior Photos

Senior Photos are always fun to take, both for the graduating senior and myself as the photographer. The senior’s personality absolutely must show through in their photos, as each senior wants photos that are unique to them. DSC_9511
Recently I had the honor of taking my cousin, Katie’s senior portraits. This young lady has done an amazing job with her academic and athletic endeavors throughout her high school career. Her photos were very fun, she fearlessly climbed to the top of a hay elevator and sat while I moved around on the ground taking photos.DSC_9794
She also perched herself on the top of a wooden fence post, which could not have been comfortable, though you could never tell by the expression on her face. DSC_9637I also had the chance to take Katie’s sister, Gretchen’s Senior photos a couple of years ago as well. Gretchen is a beautiful young woman, who is moving forward in her life as well. She also succeeded in  her academic and athletic pursuits in high school.
CIMG0004
Senior photos are about capturing the end of a chapter in a young persons life and marking the beginning of a new one.
CIMG0080
DSC_9688

No comments: